In line with the latest guidance from the U.K. Government, we will be making the following changes to our operations from 19th July 2021.
• Social distancing will be removed
• Prebooking will no longer be a pre-requisite. However, all discount tickets and offers are only available online (with the exception of Tesco Clubcard)
• Those who do not prebook will need to check in via the NHS app QR code or the park’s QR code, both are on the gate.
• Priority boarding will resume upon provision of documentation proving eligibility. (Terms apply).
• While card and contactless is the preferred method of payment, we will be accepting cash payments.
• Indoor seating will re-open.
The following will continue;
• The use of masks across the park is voluntary. The areas guests are required to wear masks in areas such as the Birds of Paradise display and in our indoor attraction Rootin’ Tootin’ Target Trail. Exemptions apply for medical reasons or for those aged 11 and under.
• Enhanced cleaning will continue
• Hand sanitizers and wash stations will be available across the park
For further information on the Government’s Recovery Roadmap, please visit the designated page at GOV.UK.